The Genie® GTH™-1056 telehandler offers excellent lift capacity and a maximum forward reach 42 ft to move heavy loads over obstacles. Powerful four-wheel drive and turbocharged diesel engine to handle even the toughest worksite conditions.
- Compact outside turning radius and excellent ground clearance
- Powershift transmission with three speeds forward and reverse
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise positioning
- Frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
Max Lift Capacity 10,000 lb
Max Lift Height 56 ft 10 in
Max Forward Reach 42 ft
Capacity at Max Height 4,000 lb
Capacity at Max Reach 3,000 lbs
- Front and top glass
- Fully enclosed cab: full glass, heater, defroster, wipers, washer and split door
- Fully enclosed cab with air conditioner: full glass, heater, defroster, wipers, washer and split door
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Solid rough terrain tires
- 48 in. manual Quick-Attach™ carriage
- 60 in. QA carriage
- 72 in. QA carriage
- 48 in. QA side tilt (rotating) carriage
- 60 in. QA side tilt (rotating) carriage
- 72 in. QA swing carriage (45 deg L/R)
- 14 ft.QA Variable reach truss boom
- 48 in. pallet forks (2 x 4 x 48 in.)
- Set of two 60 in. pallet forks, 2 x 4 x 60 in.
- Set of two 72 in. pallet forks, 2 x 4 x 72 in.
- Set of two 60 in. lumber forks, 1.75 x 7 x 60 in.
- Set of six 48 in. cubing tines, 2 x 2 x 48 in.
- Electric block heater
- Dual joystick control
- Fire extinguisher
- Flashing beacon
- Right side steel mesh screen for open canopy
- Work lights: High output LED cab, boom, rear
- Road and Work lights: Work lights and front turn/headlights, rear stop/turn/tail
- Rear proximity alarm
- Rear proximity alarm ready